Public Speaking/Presentation Skills
Tutor: Colm Mc Glade B.Ed; DTM (Distinguished Toastmaster Award)
- Date: Oct 15, 2020 - Jan 28, 2021
- Day: Thursday
- Time : 6.30pm - 8.00pm
- Category: Personal development, Preparation for Work, Professional development
- Venue : To be confirmed in office on start date
- Cost: €110 for twelve classes
Book this course online now
Many people feel uncomfortable when speaking or presenting in public, at meetings or at interviews. This course will help participants to overcome many of the common fears of presenting in public and to develop the skills to speak with confidence in any situation.
Areas covered include:
• How to control nervousness
• How to make the best use of your voice
• Non-verbal communication
• How to structure a presentation
• How to choose appropriate words and language
• How to handle a questions and answers session
• The use of humour etc. etc.
This is a practical course and participants will learn by doing, with guidance and feedback. This is a great opportunity to learn how to speak and present with flair and confidence, to become the best speaker/presenter you can be.
Course added on: 17/07/2012
Details last updated on: 17/08/2020