Flower Arranging Classes - POSTPONED ~UNTIL Spring 2022
In this course each participant will learn everything needed to produce beautiful floral creations for every occasion and season.
- Date: Oct 12, 2021 - Jan 25, 2022
- Day: Tuesday
- Time : 6.00pm - 7.30pm
- Category: Personal development
- Venue : POSTPONED UNTIL Autumn 2021
- Cost: €180 for twelve classes & includes materials
Book this course online now
Classes will begin with how to select and condition flowers and foliage both from your own garden and shop bought. Over the following weeks you will produce a variety of arrangements and bouquets. The course will also cover Christmas wreaths and candle centrepieces. Wedding flowers, including corsage and boutonnieres."
1. Flower and foliage conditioning.
2. Bouquet - standing
3. Bouquet - Sheaf.
4. Round posies arrangement.
5. Tall/standing arrangement.
6. Mini/teacup arrangement.
9. Bridal bouquet.
10.Christmas wreath - base.
11.Christmas wreath - decoration.
12.Table centrepiece - including candle.
Please register online or call the office on 01 8735879
Course added on: 17/08/2020
Details last updated on: 29/07/2021